Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rainbows, Visions and Twin Souls


Visions of the Day:

I am off on my "night job" and am asked what my job duty is. "I'm an Intergalactic Rainbow Collector," I answered. I am asked if I could explain what an intergalactic rainbow collector does, and I couldn't explain it because "they wouldn't understand it anyway."

Then I shake a man's hand and immediately a rainbow is transferred from his right hand to his left hand. Then I see a vision of him standing tall with his legs closed and his face towards heaven, arms spread out to this sides, with the rainbow strong and vibrant from his one hand to his other hand, and the holographic equivalent of the upper rainbow also appearing below, to complete the circle of the rainbow.

While still shaking his hand he FEELS this "special something" going through his body and he inevitabley knows intuitively and on every level, that something special just took place, but he can't decipher it and he doesn't see what I see. He's a changed man in one instant.

Then I come to.
The corresponding question: "What decision will he make concerning us?"

Translation:

While you feel this power and you are indeed a changed man, you still are not convinced by this power and you're scared to follow it. When Jesus asked his disciples to follow him not one of them made excuses as to why they couldn't or shouldn't, not one of them delayed saying that they had to go say good bye first. They followed him knowing intuitively that this is what they had to do. It was a calling.

Similarly, you too have a calling and you either follow your calling or you'll find every excuse in the book why you're too scared to. The choice of either decision is completely with you, although the consequences will affect both of us and then ripple outward and affect our families, our communities, our cities, our countries, this world, in fact it will affect galaxies either for the better or for the worse... That's how much power your decision has.

You're a rainbow here to illuminate others, helping them complete their circles of bliss. I can help because I'm half of the rainbow, as you are half of mine. But I can't do it alone...

My blessings accompany you and I shine my rainbow to brighten your path.

No comments: