Sunday, November 16, 2008

Questions, Visions and Answers


I have started a different approach to getting my questions answered. I am fascinated at the accuracy and in-depth answers I receive simply writing down a question, folding up the piece of paper and putting it in an envelope. I also write down visions I receive, during my prayers and meditations. Days later, long after I have forgotten the question, I mediate after I read one of my short visions and then pick the envelope that shows the same callibration of frequency. I am floored, and yet not, to get so much insight to my questions.

Today I meditated when the following scene emerged from within:
You: "Will you move to Oregon with me?"
Me: "I would be honored to; by your side is where my home is."
After I told my girlfriend about my move here is her reaction: "Are you crazy!? Don't you have your own life."
Me: "I have a life as long as I am with him, no matter where that is."
Then I turned to you and said: "You are my family."

Here is the question I picked: "Should I wait for you or move on?"

Suddenly a scene flashed in front of my eyes, when "the blue man" in "The 5 people you meet in heaven" says to Eddie: "Strangers are family you simply haven't met yet."

I realized that you are my family because you are my Twin Soul. Running from you is like running from God. No matter where I run to, you'll be right there. Family will always be family, even if I decide not to talk to you for the rest of my family, the family ties remain through life times, centuries, eons, eternity. Sometimes it takes a holiday to bring family members back together.

I also realized from this vision that dedication and surrender are at the core of my desire. I understand the depth of our relationship and the task at hand. My home is by your side, no matter where you move us to. You are my leader and I rely on your great leadership.

Pray for us, beloved. And don't delay.

No comments: