Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Division of our Souls



On my journey to really wrap my soul around this joyous reunion, which lies ahead of me in the near future, I have come across some amazing material, insights, intuitive hits, dreams, visions and the "other side" continues to shower me with symbols of all kinds, to guide me gently, yet unmistakeably, towards my Twin Soul.

As I am understanding magnets and our magnetic forces of this Universe, I liken the joining with my Twin Soul to be inevitable, because we too are like magnets who were divided into two separate magnetic pieces, eons ago. Just like there are masculine and femininate polarities of everything that exists, the feminine exists within the masculine and the masculine exists within the feminine. In essence, as a woman I can never escape the masculine, it's part of who I am. Similarly, my Twin Soul's masculine essence has been retained in me and serves as a magnet, to calling him home.

When we meet, you will recognize yourself in me. And I will recognize my own Self in you. It's like a drowning in your eyes, into your soul.

So while I am roaming this earthly life on this planet, seemingly appearing "incomplete," I realize that I have to be complete and whole as the whole feminine part in order to be able to join with my whole masculine Twin Soul. If I am imcomplete, the joining won't take place. If I am looking to him to complete me, the joining won't take place. It's as if Hydrogen is mixing with a mixture of Oxygen and Iodine - it simply won't be able to create water - only PURE Hydrogen and Oxygen will do this part. Does this mean I have to be perfect before I can meet my guy? Absolutely not.
It does mean, however, that I have to be balanced in my masculine and feminine parts, as does he. Only when we are balanced and whole within ourselves, will our merging have the "home coming" effect that it is intended to be.

I realize that every powerful deed and outcome, no matter the task at hand, always is initiated with a commitment and intention, backed by ACTION. Reuniting with my Twin Soul can only happen if I am dedicated to my spiritual nature and through my own inner transformation that is so profound that it will affect the deepst part of my being as well as those around me.
The more I grow internally, spiritually, evolutionarily (if that is even a word), the more my soul craves to be united and completed with my Twin Soul. It's as if I knew that I have a purpose that can only be fully completed with him in the physical picture. It's like a doctor who walks into the surgery room but he's missing all of his tools and equipment. He knows he needs to do surgery on this patient, but he can't because he's missing the tools. In a similar way I feel like I have a job to complete but I am unable to without the presence and power of my beloved Twin Soul. I'm still in medical school and not allowed yet to be working with real scalpels...

Our souls were separated long ago and the essence of my soul and his soul know that the rejoining is incomplete as of yet, yet inevitable. It's part of the big divine plan. I believe that every human soul recognizes this joining, this calling, this need for merging - no matter how much it also terrifies us out at the same time. The search for our true beloved is like our first intimacy, initiated at the beginning of time, when we were first split into two parts, to realize the illusion called life, in which we live in today. Our entire goal is to reunite with our one and only light source, God, or whatever people call it. Part of this reunion is to merge back with our original Self, our Twin Soul.

I am longing to have you stand before me, in the flesh, in your 4-layered body suit, in all your glory, so we can continue this earthly journey together. So much work to do, so much love to spread, so much unity and light to provide...

No comments: