Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Up? Vision for the Day...


What an interesting dream, question and interpretation I experienced this morning!

The Dream:

I was pregnant with a baby boy and drove to a hospital in another city. The hospital was still under construction and had no official patients. The doctor was a friend of mine and he showed me to the bed in the surgery room, where I would be giving birth to my baby boy. The baby was due, however, he had not dropped yet at all and was not even close to being born. The doctor asked me if he could give me drugs to speed up the process and I said: "Absolutely not." He asked me for a glass of water and I gladly accepted a glass of water. After drinking it, I felt dizzy and disoriented. I was alert enough to know that I was given some drug to speed up the process, and I felt betrayed and angry. Luckily and miraculously, the baby didn't react to the drugs and remained where he was, he simply refused to drop as he was just not ready. The doctor came and we talked about him looking for a place around the hospital where he could buy a nice house. However, the houses around the hospital were very expensive and he said that he would have to settle for the second most expensive place a little ways down the street. I gave him a list of other places near by that had extremely nice houses, but his heart truly was to finding something in the most expensive area, he seemed disappointed. Then I woke up.

Here is the question I asked more than a week ago, which Spirit matched up this morning:

"Should I let go of you, close off the relationship, turn my back once and for all, and is there someone else who is my one and only Twin Soul?"

I have done enough dream analysis and soul searching to know that giving birth in any dream is always a good omen (unless it's giving birth to something not of the light). My boy didn't want to be rushed, even though the due date has arrived, which can be likened to the stars having aligned to you being born, you had the final say-so and you were simply not ready (it showed in the fact that you hadn't dropped yet). Although you hadn't dropped, I still went to the hospital because I wanted you to be born now. I wanted to force you... I want my Twin Soul to be with me now, I am impatient. And although I didn't accept the drugs to speed up the process (which could be likened to me forcing the issue), I did drink the water, which contained a form of drug to speed up the process. I have to accept that somehow my behavior acts like an ultimatum to you, and I'm sorry. Thank God the baby is wise enough to know that he is not ready and for not being forced to be born when in reality he is not ready yet. In other words, my Twin Soul is just not quite ready yet to be in my life in the real flesh, even though ironically speaking you live inside of me and get nurturing from me from within, without a doubt. You still have your own growth to complete before you can be in my life in the flesh.

Doctors in dreams very often represent the God Self within us, the masculine power that has the scalpel to make a difference in someone's life, to save a life, to perform surgery on our soul, so we can live. This doctor was a friend of mine, of course, God is my best friend. I'm at a loss to understand what it means that the doctor gave me water with drugs in it to speed up the process. Perhaps it's my subconscious way of manipulating God's eternal wisdom to bringing this Twin Soul into my experience now? Perhaps it means that I'm shoving God out of the driver seat, telling him that he is working too slow here, "move over, I can do this faster." Forgive me.

The hospital was still under construction, it's a building where people will be saved and gain new hope. My life with my Twin Soul will serve humanity to gain new hope for their lives, where they get a new lease on their love life. In order for this hospital to finish, I need to first give birth to this baby boy. In other words, I can't force my Twin Soul to enter my life healthy, vibrant and full of life, unless he is truly ready, only then can we make a difference in people's lives. Our tree is life-giving, shade-giving, a resting place, for humanity. Our roots need to be strong, solid and intertwined.

My friend feels as though he needs to settle for second best as far as his life is concerned. I often wonder if I have to settle for second best unless you see that you need to be born into our existence. I am your half, I need you to complete the existence of the yin-yang in us and for the world, the figure 8 that runs in a forever loop of eternity and abundance. Without you the hospital will never be finished, because I can't do it on my own.

I won't settle for second best. I want the very best, the whole of the whole, the seed within the yin-yang, I want it all. I am waiting patiently until you're ready to be born. And I vow not to rush you but to let you choose your own time of birth. And when you do, you will find me. And I thank the infinite wisdom to bring forth patience from within, so I can hold your space...

From my own memory of being born, I was born 10 days late, I remember thinking: "I'm not going through there!" It was painful being born, it was dark, unknown and I didn't want to give up the comfortable, the known. So I want to accompany you through your birthing process, by telling you that there is a whole new world waiting for you once you decide to take the plunge and be born. Awaken and take the journey, it's all worth it my love.

No comments: