Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Transmutation - Transformation

Hhhhm, one of my all time favorite words is "Transmutation" (or Transformation). I love change, although it can be scary. Change has always blessed me with the unknown and the unknown has always had suprise blessings in store for me. So it is only natural that I want to share this with you...

Christian Larson: “When the creative energies are daily transmuted, and turned into muscle, brain and mind, a virtuous life can be lived without inconvenience. Besides, the body will be healthier, the personality stronger and the mind more brilliant. Hold yourself constantly in a positive, masterful attitude, and fill that attitude with kindness. The result will be that remarkable something that people call personal magnetism. Create energy when retained in the system will give vigor to the body, sparkle to the eye, and genius to the brain. There is enough power in any man to enable him to realize all his desires and reach the highest good he has in view. It is only necessary that all of this power be constructively applied.”

Before you blame God or the people around you, or even yourself, that you are not blessed and your Twin Soul and "one and only" is just not finding you, remember that s/he will stand before you when you can accept your exact mirror image. And not before...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well my lovely friend, I am no longer going to be amazed when you write exactly what I am going through at the same time. I am now going to accept it for the wonderful thing that it is. We have a very cool connection and it is what it is!

I ma working on accepting who I am, although I am working on changing my appearance but for healthy, not vain, reasons. I think my past has confused loving myself with conceit. I know in my soul that it is two different things. I am believing in myself again (while still battling the lies)
much love

Bianca Moriah said...

And you will, beyond a doubt, be the man you want to be, when you realize that you ALREADY ARE that man NOW. Just reach within and make it so.

My biggest turn around was when I went to a hypnotherapist/visualization guide for help in finding out why I was slowly dying. This was many years ago. It is during these journeys that I was able to connect with the healthy me and get advice from her on what's wrong with me and how I can change it. All I can say is that within less than 18 months the vision I saw on the inside became the reality of me on the outside. :-) I think you've seen my before and after pictures. If not, check them out again at www.inspirationtolive.com.

Much love to you for your journey as well!

Unknown said...

Yes I have seen them...you have been an inspiration to me for...gosh, more than a year now!!