Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Wishes

I am elated that after 46 birthdays, our paths finally cross to celebrate your 47th. In many ways I feel as though it’s my birthday today too. Perhaps we’re blessed enough to celebrate your next 46 birthdays together.

I have felt the honor of having been in your presence these past few months, having watched you change and grow in a direction that is calling me higher as a woman. You’ve allowed me to surrender to my feminine. When I get scared you step in and hold my soul, allowing me to feel safe in my “weak” and vulnerable space. You have allowed me to feel ways that I have never felt before. Feelings that go beyond ecstasy and reach past the edges of the Universe. With you I feel as though we visit a time and place in the big nowhere, where time and space disappear and we rest in suspension. No matter what the future holds, I thank you for the glimpses of heaven...

Thank you for the path you are taking and for having chosen to walk a bit of this life journey with me. When thinking of the perfect gift to give to the man who has brought out the most feminine in me, I have to admit that no worldly gift will ever come close enough to express my gratitude.

You can wish for anything you want. I anchor and bless all of your wishes of light and pray that you would seize the opportunity for manifesting whatever it is you want. I wish you strength and courage to go after your dreams; tenacity and endurance to keep going when things get tough; pure vision and hearing to see beyond these earthly borders; love, compassion, kindness and humility to always give gifts of heaven to others; strength of character to protect and nurture your dreams; understanding and detachment so not to control the menial and faith and trust to know that everything is always as it should be…

I wish that all of your ideals, dreams and wishes will manifest in the most peaceful and fun ways.
Happy Birthday!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a little confused. I was under the impression you were still "looking for" your twin soul. So he is already with you? That is wonderful!

Bianca Moriah said...

Always "talk and write" to your Twin Soul as if s/he's already here. Because in reality s/he is, we just can't see them yet...

Unknown said...

OHH!!!I get it now! I can't wait to see her.
3L's to you!!