Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas and Viruses


Gee - what a couple of weeks it's been. My computer contracted a virus slash worm and slowly but surely things started to go wrong, until it wouldn't start at all anymore. I just got it back yesterday, and it still doesn't work right. I apologize for the lack of entries.

Being without a computer, when all you do is with the computer, is an interesting experience. Suddenly you're options of expression are a notebook, the telephone and good old in-person communication. I got a lot of those things done these past few days.

Wishing everyone a great holiday season and a splendid New Year!

Love,
Chaszey

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chaszey, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you enjoy an amazing new year...renewal and all that!!!
A big bag of love to you!
Lionel

Bianca Moriah said...

I hope you had a great Christmas yourself! Thank you for your good wishes - I wish you the same.